The MDB standard is not so easy to understand and implement, as it uses unusual communication technologies. With the MDB-USB interface, Qibixx offers an easy way to connect the MDB world with the modern IT world.
Master: Developers can easily connect MDB peripherals to PCs or small Linux controllers using the MDB interface in Master mode, for example, to build a machine with a coin validator. Sample software available from Qibixx upon request.
Slave: To connect a machine to a payment system, the MDB controller is used as a "Slave" and it can then, for example, simulate a cashless device. Optionally, Qibixx offers the "Cashless Daemon" (software module), which can be accessed from the software environment - Thus, no MDB protocol knowledge is necessary.
Integration into an Existing System
The MDB-USB interface can be fully integrated into existing systems.Qibixx offers you the following services:
- Extended support and integration advice
- Customized software for your system environment
- Hardware adaptation according to your requirements (minimum 200 pcs)
- MDB to USB interface with Master/Slave mode
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux without special drivers
- Platform-independent analysis software available
- Optional: 15-Watt output power for micro-computers
- Simulates up to 4 devices/endpoints
- 2-year warranty