The MDB standard is not so easy to understand and implement, as it uses unusual communication technologies.
With the MDB-USB interface, Qibixx offers an easy way to connect a cashless payment system to vending machines.
The MDB-USB interface works ideally with a small Linux controller (such as the Qibixx Barionet). The required protocol implementation (Cashless MDB) is already pre-installed on the Barionet's controller, and a simple example application is also included in the source.
MDB Cashless solutions can be easily developed or made available to the customer by Qibixx.
Integration into an Existing System
The MDB-USB interface can be fully integrated into existing systems. Qibixx offers you the following services:
- Extended support and integration advice
- Customized software for your system environment
- Hardware adaptation according to your requirements (minimum 200 pcs)
- MDB to USB interface with Master/Slave mode
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux without special drivers
- Platform-independent analysis software available
- Optional: 15-Watt output power for micro-computers
- Simulates up to 4 devices/endpoints
- 2-year warranty