The WIFI COUNTER is a IoT sensor for checking the production flow, recording visitor numbers and recording events/alarms. Precise recording of the data is carried out every second via an SNTP synchronized clock. It communicates via WiFi to a local database or a cloud server.
The WiFi counter is designed to run on standard AA batteries for over 100 hours. Alternatively, a power connection via USB provides unlimited runtime. Any common reflection or diffusion sensor or similar (e.g.the E18-D80NK) can be connected. The sensor is supplied with power via the WiFi counter and 5V.
- Mini DIN Sensor Connector
- Detects up to 50 counts per second
- Web-based configuration
- 100h operating time with four AA batteries
- Small, high-quality housing (92mm x 150mm x 28mm)
- 2 years warranty
The product can be purchased as an OEM version from a small number of pieces in order to integrate it individually. In addition Qibixx can provide the following services for you:
- Customization of the hardware according to your requirements
- Customized software for your system environment
- Advanced support and consulting for integration
The "QIBIXX WiFi Counter" stores pulses with a timestamp as JSON datasets, via WiFi - operated by AA batteries.