LINULUS is a universal, energy-efficient embedded IO computer from Qibixx. It uses a fast, energy-saving CPU (580MHz MIPS24k), has a Linux based operating system, WiFi, Ethernet, USB and a serial interface.
The Linulus with its compact, durable housing has an expandable IO architecture. The standard device requires less than 1W of power and supports WiFi, Ethernet and 3G/4G (via USB modem).
Examples of use
- Capturing of data via WiFi, BLE, USB
- NTP Server
- Monitoring and controlling of solar systems
- Access control and safety monitoring
- IO monitoring and controlling vending or slot machine interface
- Security sign for older IP technologies
- Generic Protocol Conversion Applications
The product can be purchased as an OEM version from a small number of pieces in order to integrate it individually. In addition Qibixx can provide the following services for you:
- Customization of the hardware according to your requirements
- Customized software for your system environment
- Advanced support and consulting for integration